We are conscious of our impact on the environment and always consider what we can do to minimise it.
Here is a small list of what we do;
- We use ovenable board trays for our meals – you simply need to rinse the tray out and recycle it along with the rest of your waste cardboard.
- Our soup and dessert pots are widely recyclable. Check with your local waste collector.
- We use locally reared meat and locally grown vegetables wherever possible and even grow some of our ingredients ourselves.
- All our fruit and vegetable waste (and there is a lot of it!) is composted on our very own compost heap and is used to feed our future crops.
- All other recyclable waste is always sent for recycling
- Our delivery packaging is reusable / recyclable. Please refer to the instructions in your parcel for more information on how to recycle it.